Poppylium Designs

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Exciting day blogwise

So today is exciting for me blogwise!
First, I made a new layout that I'd like to show you. I did it with Stacey's kit Wild Flowers:


Second, I applied to be part of her CT. I know she'll have a lot of talented applicants, but I figured I'd give it a shot.
Third, I got my first "real" follower. My other follower was my very sweet husband... he's pretending to be insulted about not really counting as a follower, but he's far from an avid digiscrapper!

Let me know what you think about the layout,
Marif

3 comments:

David Gervais said...

I think the layout is awesome, but then again, I don't count. ;)

Love ya!

byondbzr said...

Beautiful job and great pics too!

Stacey said...

I love the LO!!! Fantastic job!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with me!!

Post a Comment