Poppylium Designs

Saturday, February 7, 2009

normal day

After I finalized the challenge layout this morning, I had a nice normal digiscrap-free day. I cleaned up the house, had my brother-in-law, his wife and their son over for pizza and a movie and just put my son to bed.
Now I have to try to figure out what I can and want to do to give back a little. I've been downloading so much since I started that my computer will explode. I owe everything to all the generous and talented designers out there without whom I couldn't digiscrap at all.
When I started this hobby, I made a promise to my husband that I wouldn't spend money doing it at all. He works hard for me to be able to stay at home with Cédric and I have to keep that promise, so to all the designers out there a huge THANK YOU.
Now I'm just trying to figure out how I can give something back, still without spending... If anyone has an idea, let me know!

PS: do you like my new slideshow? That way you don't have to go to my gallery to see my scraps. You gotta love blogspot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment