Poppylium Designs

Friday, February 27, 2009

sick and tired

Literally! I've had a cold for the past few days and I'm pretty tired.
I haven't scrapped much but my husband asked me to scrap him something for his office.
The requirements were that it was a picture of myself and our son together, on which my son had to be smiling. The scrap had to fit in a frame, the picture of us had to be big (so we could see our faces) and he didn't want it to be too "girlie".
Finding a picture of me and Cédric where he smiles and I look okay was challenging, so I had to merge two pictures (his face in the picture is actually from another pic.). And to keep our faces big enough I had to scrap in 72ppi.
I used the beautiful collab Down by the Lily Pond, by Vicki and Mel H. And here's the result!

Dave: I hope you like it...love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment