Poppylium Designs

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An award...

An award...for me...but I don't have a speech ready...lol
I guess I don't need to put on my nicest evening gown to say a huge thank you to Cinthya from Cinthya's digital things. I am very happy that my kit had a good response and I was not expecting an award. I'm glad you like my blog, Cinthya, and thank you very much for picking me!
So here it is:


The PREMIO DARDOS AWARD!
"The PREMIO DARDOS AWARD" acknowledges the value that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literacy and personal values everyday.

The Rules Are:
1. Accept the Award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person that gave it to you and their blog link.
2. Pass the Award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement. Remember to contact them to let them know that they have been chosen for this award.

So here's my list. Some of them might already have gotten it, but hey, they're just that good, they deserve it again...
1. Vicki - A Work in Progress
2. Stacey - Stacey's Scraps
3. Sara - Sweet Blossom Design
4. Linda - Bon Scrapatit
5. Mel - Mel's Lightbulb Moments
6. Charlie - Charlie's Digiscraps
7. Dawn - Snowsmoon's Designs
8. Cheryl - The Garden of my Life
9. Heidi - Scrapzilla
10. Anne-Laure - Mon Scrap en Plumes
11. Melissa - Melissa Daniel Designs
12. Karine - Karine Designs
13. Alyssa - Alyssa's Scraps
14. Fanfan - Fanfan Rue des Anges
15. Diana - Herman's Blog

Congrats to all of you ladies for blogs that are entertaining and fun to read.
I know most of you are very busy, so please don't feel obliged to mention it or pass it on. I'd rather you spend time on making freebies : )

Thanks again for the award Cinthya...

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Thank you for thinking of me Marie-France. Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh! Merci beaucoup!!!!
Bizz,
Fanfan

Stacey said...

wow that is so cool! thank you for thinking of me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much for thinking about me. :)

Post a Comment