Poppylium Designs

Thursday, April 2, 2009

And one just for fun...

They're all fun, mind you, but I thought of doing this one since I took the picture and I hadn't found (or taken) the time to do it so far.
It's Cédric (15 months old) playing (with) the piano...
The text means "he played the piano while standing" (much more poetic in French, some things don't translate so well...). But it's also the title of a song that I really like which says that playing while standing could seem like a detail but is a sign of freedom, happiness, courage and of wanting to be who you are. All nice qualities that I hope my son will have when he grows up...
Enough of me rambling, here's the layout, done with a gorgeous music themed freebie called Forgotten Melodies by JulieGoodGirl and MerePoule, still available on Le Journal du Scrap:

Like it?

PS: it's my first try at making and including wordart in my layouts, I worked hard on it (it really wasn't easy for me).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment