Poppylium Designs

Friday, April 17, 2009

challenges

In the past couple of days I took time to really play!
I did 3 layouts for challenges.

The first one is for a challenge at Scrapable where we were supposed to scrap about how we pamper oursleves. I scrapped my stash of Lush Bathbombs :)


I also scrapped for a challenge from the Scrap N'Art forum: the Scrap Pad. The rules were to do something different. So at first I scrapped without a picture or text of my own, everything was from the kit. Then I decided to give it another try. I did a minimalist page, for me anyways, with a fully white background (no paper).



Let me know what you think...

1 comments:

nenaure said...

j'adore la dernière, ça s'appelle du C&S (Clean and Simple), où le principe est de faire une page épurée, avec des papiers et éléments sobres et dont les couleurs font ressortir la photo au maximum.
Très joli!

Post a Comment