Poppylium Designs

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

a little note to Kim L.

I got one comment from someone named Kim L. who was telling me that the Moody elements and my Poppylium kit were empty.
I checked them and had my husband try from his computer and they are normal and full of goodies for us.
So Kim L., I hope you checked back here so I can tell you that the problem probably occurred during our download or the unzipping process. Try again and it really should work!

Also, as a side note, if anyone has that kind of problem in the future, please do let me know, but also leave an address where I can reach you, otherwise I can only hope you check back...

Hope it works for you Kim and thank you to everyone for the nice comments on my designs so far!

1 comments:

Kim L. said...

Hi again, Marif - yep, I came back to check again, as I LOVE your first kit! the colors are just wonderful....and I downloaded the elements...and once again, got an empty file. It shows on the unzipped file, that there are 23.3 MB in it...and upon opening, a big old zero..a MacOS, and an "unknown file type", named poppylium elements. Thats it. I know computers, and zip and unzip all the time, and this one has me baffled! If you have any ideas, please let me know... you can contact me at kmlichtfuss@yahoo.com - I'm south of you, btw...in Wisconsin! Sorry to be a bother, and please know that I wouldn't be pestering if you hadn't come up with such a beautiful kit!!! Thanks - Kim

Post a Comment