Poppylium Designs

Friday, June 12, 2009

Layout of the week, woohoo!

I made layout of the week at Scrap that Idea!!!!!

Scrap that Idea (for those who aren't familiar) is a great site with 4 of the most talented designers (in my opinion), and they have a gallery and now a blog (with challenges, tutorials, lots of fun stuff).
Each week, they pick a layout from the gallery and post it on the blog as "gallery standout", and this week, Mel Haines picked this layout:

I love this picture of my two boys and the kit I used is gorgeous: Beautiful Garden, by Vicki from Scrap that Idea!

1 comments:

Judith said...

Congratulations on the layout and on winning yet another gift cert.
Em is healing quickly and is trying her hardest not to scratch. I'm hoping she is better by Thursday. She is booked to see her first clown.

Post a Comment