Poppylium Designs

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just hello

Just stopping by to say hi to my awesome followers (and whoever stops by).
I just had a good surprise: I have a 20th follower!!! Hi Janie!

My son is getting busier, my husband is working a lot on finishing a new office and overall I have less time at the computer. So I've decided to stop the Hula, lol. I won't be on Scrapable's CT anymore and I will try to focus on scrapping for challenges and for myself, and more importantly for you, on designing.

I do have a few ideas, and I'm slowly working on kits. I might wait a bit to get a bit ahead of the game, but I should have some fun stuff for you sometime soon!

And because this is just a sad looking post, I'll show you the layout I made for Vicki's scraplift challenge. The August challenge was to scraplift her CT member Kim's layout. Here's my take using Boho Chic (I just LOVE that kit):

Happy scrapping to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment