Poppylium Designs

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bla bla

Just that, a bit of blabla to fill the silence.
I had an amazing long week-end. We went to the cottage and did a bit of fishing. The weather was amazing. On Sunday, we took a walk around a lake in town then ate the fish Dave caught on the deck. Monday was grey and rainy but we managed to fit in a walk around the block. We took time to take baths...just the happiest most relaxing week-end!
Tomorrow, I get a massage, yay!

In the midst of all that I'm scrapping for me and I'll be designing again very soon!
Next week I'll be back with new things for you, until then: happy scrapping!

1 comments:

Census said...

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you can find a use for the tut.
Your weekend sounds like a dream..long baths, walks..my idea of heaven.

Post a Comment