Poppylium Designs

Monday, March 22, 2010

Lots of new things!

There are lots of things to say today!

First, Stacey had a new kit out Saturday, called R is for Red and Kitty Revamped.
It's gorgeous and I decided to scraplift an old layout of mine with it ;)
Here's the kit and my layout:



She also has an amazing freebie starting today called Brighter Days. Go grab it fast, it's a must-have! Look:


I'm quite proud of that layout, what do you think?

And finally there is an awesome challenge going on at the Scrap that Idea blog. You can win a $5 GC... Here's my page (with Stacey's O is for Over the Rainbow):


Happy scrapping!

2 comments:

supermandy said...

What a precious little boy and beautiful, clean layout! Thanks for sharing! I'm feeling inspired now...

nenaure said...

la page "the worm" est magnifique!

Post a Comment