Poppylium Designs

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A couple of layouts

I had a really crazy week, just running around....
The weather was not great lately and we started thinking fall was here, but today is really nice and warm, supposed to go to 30 celsius and stay like that for a week!

Here are a couple of layouts I made lately!

First another one with a kit by Angelle Design. For any Twilight fan, especially if you're leaning towards team Jacob, you need this kit called My Jake (title linked to the store). And here's my layout of my adorable puppy girl who is sweet and clumsy and couldn't survive in the wild, LOL (it was done with a template by Dream Big Designs):



Next is Stacey's new kit. It's called Yee-Haw and it's inspired by her move to Texas. The elements are soooo cute, and I love the colours. Take a look at the kit (linked to the store) and my layout:


And here's a layout done for a quote challenge with Happiness Is, by Modern June:

With A Work In Progress Designs by Vicki's latest kit called Stars and a template by Modern June:

With Soul Sister by Modern June:

With Let It be by Live Capture Create by Amy Stoffel:

And with King Pin by Dream Big Designs:


Have a good week-end and happy scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment