Poppylium Designs

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Baby, Sprinkling Mist and Feel the Sunshine

Those are the names of the kits I'll show you today!

The first is by Stacey's Scraps, it's called My Baby and it has gorgeous colours and sweet elements. As usual it's a full kit and some gorgeous clusters, take a look:


And my layout (with a template by Tasha):

The next kit is by Artgal Style and is called Sprinkling Mist. It celebrates rain and rainy days with beautiful colours and elements. Take a look at the kit and the add-on:

And my layout (template by Nibbles Skribbles):

This last one wasn't CT related, it was a challenge for fun, but I'm really happy to show it because I actually won the kit in a RAK, and Nathan is an AMAZING young designer. Take a look at Feel the Sunshine and my layout:


That's it from me tonight! I should be back Saturday to show you my Battle of the CTs layout and ask you to vote again. We made the top 3 last turn, so thank you if you voted, and please do it again this week-end!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment