Poppylium Designs

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Time flies...

...and no matter how much I think I should do a blog post, there's always something else that takes priority. But I'm back this afternoon to show you some really amazing new kits, my entry for Battle of the CTs and some challenge layouts from the past couple of weeks.

First off, new releases! Stacey's Scraps has a GORGEOUS kit out, I think it's a favourite of mine (not just from hers, overall, it's stunning!). Take a look at Doodled, the matching clusters and my layout:


Next, I want to show you A Work In Progress Designs by Vicki's new kit, for 3 reasons. First, it's gorgeous and the colour scheme is so different and warm and great for men (and much more). Second, it's named by her hubby (it's an inside joke between them), and I relate to the joke, and my hubby is called Dave! And third, I used it for challenge 7 on the STI forum (come join us, I'm challenging you to cluster ;) ). Take a look at Dave:


Next, let me show you my Battle of the CTs layout. But before I do, I want to let you know that my team "Vicki's Working Girls" got disqualified from this round on a small detail, so there's no voting for us this round (just don't vote for anyone else, lol). Here's my layout, and as the credits are quite long, you can see them in the DSA gallery if you're interested:


Finally, here are a few challenge layouts I made and haven't shown yet.
My latest desktop background, done with Patch Queen by Designs by Jen Yurko and title from Date Me Stitching by VW Designs:

Done with Live Laugh Love and the Bling Bling alpha, both by A Work In Progress Designs by Vicki (for a speed scrap):

Done with Love Is In The Air by A Work In Progress Designs by Vicki and the font SF Twelve Again for a font challenge (I scraplifted 3 Bears by Shawnbear):

Done with New Day by A Work In Progress Designs by Vicki (quote challenge):


Done with Modern June's gorgeous Soul Sister at Scrapable:


Done with Wise Old Owl by Redju designs and an alpha by A Work In Progress designs by Vicki (for a recipe challenge):

I hope a couple of you made it all the way down here... if yes, thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Gorgeous layouts Marif!

Julia said...

I am just in love with that first kit! I also adore what you did with it. That page layout is fantastic!

Post a Comment