Poppylium Designs

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Not much...

I haven't been scrapping much and the few layouts I have done, I have to wait for release to show you.
But I just thought I'd say hi.
It's warming up a tad here and we're getting close to 0 Celsius (32 Fahrenheit) which is a nice break from the cold. Hopefully spring is coming soon because I'm getting really tired of the cold and most of all of the coat/mittens/hat/boots dance with Cédric, my 3-year-old, every time we go out!
Cédric does not nap anymore, which is part of the reason for my scrapping less. He gets really tired at night, but we've managed to make his bedtime earlier and ensure he gets enough sleep.
My hubby and I are starting a new diet to lose a few pounds and get in better shape. We're also considering joining the new gym in town. Wish us luck!
Well, that's enough blabla for tonight, thanks for reading (and I would love for any of you to say hi, if you have time ;) ).
Happy scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment