Poppylium Designs

Friday, February 11, 2011

Too much?

So I skipped a week and now 3 posts in a day? Am I boring you yet? LOL

The thing is, Friday is new releases in digiland, and more specifically at Scrap That Idea, so I have new kits to show you!

First up is a super cute wedding kit by Stacey's Scraps called Always and Forever. It's got some adorable doodles and very nice colours which were perfect for my in-laws' wedding. Take a look at the kit and my layout:

The second kit is called A Day In The Life and it's a nice versatile kit in a very nice colour palette by Artgal Style. I used it to scrap the alphabet I made for my son as a sort of advent calendar. I hand-drew a picture for each letter and I gave him the binder. Then each day of the advent he picked a sticker of a letter, got the sheet with the picture, placed the sticker and we sang the alphabet. It was great fun! Take a look at the kit and layout:

Tomorrow I'll show Vicki's new kit. It's a gorgeous boy kit, don't miss it!
Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment