Poppylium Designs

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blooming artist

The title combines the names of the two new releases I should have shown you on the week-end (stupid addictive Angry Birds...).
I'm showing them now though!

The first one is called Blooming Beauty, it's Stacey's Scraps latest kit and as usual is full of the funnest most original doodles!
Take a look at the kit and my layout:

The layout is of my little dude with his 90-years-old great-grand-mother!! Doesn't she look good?

The second kit is called Artist in the House, by Artgal Style. It's a gorgeous kit with amazing colours for all your art themed layouts. And she was so inspire that there will be a second part to the kit coming out this Friday! Take a look:

Check out Laramie's blog for a freebie with the most beautiful wordarts (like the one I used on my layout: "art and soul").
That's it for today, off to play Angry Birds, lol.
Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment