Poppylium Designs

Friday, April 22, 2011

I've been scrapping!

Woohoo!
I guess I was pretty inspired this week and I have 4 layouts to show!

The first one is done with the latest kit by Artgal Style. It's the Add-On to the one I showed you in my previous post. It's called Artist in the House Add-On (logically) and it's great on its own but makes an amazing kit combined with the original!
Take a look at the Add-On and my layout:


Next, I used another gorgeous kit by Artgal Style called Moody Retro to rant about mid-April snow storms, lol. It was also done for a font challenge at Scrapable and it got Layout of the Day there yesterday, which made me pretty happy. I did enjoy making the cluster and spreading the words all around!

I also got around to using a couple of kits by A Work In Progress Designs by Vicki that I've been wanting to use for a while.
The first documents a game we used to play with Cédric when he made a serious eyebrows face. We'd say "gros sourcils" (big eyebrows) and then make him smile by saying "gros sourire" (big smile). It was almost impossible to get photos of as he'd just do it whenever and it went fast and these are the only two pictures I have as a combo showing the little game. The kit worked well with the colours and the silliness of the subject. It's called Happy Days:

And finally I scrapped Cédric's first carousel ride with the gorgeous template by Aimee from the challenge at Scrapable and another beauty by Vicki called Village Fair:

That's it! Have a good Easter week-end if you celebrate it.
Happy scrapping!

1 comments:

Vicki said...

Lovely layouts Marif!

Post a Comment