Poppylium Designs

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Little bunny

Take a look at the FREE collab you get at Scrap That Idea for any purchase of $5 or more:

I used to scrap my little bunny on Easter. He had a sip of water in his mouth and it makes his cheeks look so much like a bunny's!
It's a scraplift of a page by Photoqueen for a lift challenge at Scrapable.


The colours are more pastel than I'm used to using, but I love the result.
I had a really hard time finding a cute bunny in my stash and I was glad to find them in this gift kit. So go spend a few bucks on goodies before the end of April and you'll get this one for free with the cute bunnies and other cute Easter elements! (as of May 1st it'll be a new gift collab and this one won't be available for sale for a while...)
Happy Scrapping

0 comments:

Post a Comment