Poppylium Designs

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Penny for you Thoughts

It's the name of Artgal Style's latest kit and its really really cute. Full of fun elements for any layout about piggy bank, allowance, first bank account, retirement fund, ...
The colours are fresh and versatile and I love the piggy:

My layout is a pic of my son at Easter because, as the journaling explains, he got a lot of chocolate but we also opened his first bank account for him and his grand-parents put some money in it:

The kits is on sale for $3 until next Friday here and Artgal Style has a freebie add-on for you on her blog!!
Today is the first day of spring for us, we're having sun and warm temps after a week with 3 days of snow and freezing temperatures, so I'm off to enjoy it and get my little man outside some more.
Happy scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment