Poppylium Designs

Sunday, April 10, 2011

So little time!

The past 10 days have been crazy. I've joined a gym and started exercising. There seems to have been more to do all around and the weather is getting a bit nicer, so I try to take my little one outside now and then.
This week-end, hubby also surprised me with a little gift: Angry Birds on my computer, and that game is so addicting that I haven't scrapped at all...

But tonight, I want to show you Artgal Style's gorgeous new kit, My Shabby Garden:

The colours are beautiful, there are lots of gorgeous elements and I LOVE the grass alpha!
Here's my layout:

And I also want to show you A Work In Progress Designs by Vicki's new kit called Fresh Outdoors. Here again I love the colours!

I don't have a layout to show, but go buy the kit and you can show me yours ;)
And Vicki has a freebie on her blog for you (preview linked):

Happy scrapping!

1 comments:

Julia said...

I LOVE that garden kit! The color pallet is so perfect and the embellishments shine! You guys did a great job!

Post a Comment