Poppylium Designs

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lots of layouts!!

Yesterday was release day but I had a very busy day!!
We spent most of the day at the lake for a 50th anniversary celebration in my hubby's family. Then after putting my little man to bed, we went to the movies to see.... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, of course!! It was really epic and very good!!

Now I'm home and I can show you all the awesome new goodies in store this week-end.
Simple Girl Scraps had quite the release day, and each kit is more beautiful than the next.
First, and probably my favourite, is Twitterpated. The colours are gorgeous and the patterns are amazing, I LOVE it and I'm really happy with my layout with it too!!
The preview is linked to the store (ScrapDelicious), hurry to get it, it's only $2 !?!?!


Next she has a sweet, soft, sleep themed kit at Digiscrap Drive-In, called Goodnight and this one is only $1 right now, an amazing deal!


And finally, she's re-releasing her kit Love My Dog, from Scrap Delicious, at Digiscrap Drive-In, so I got to play with it, yay! (both store names are linked ;) )
I really like it and it worked so well with my puppy's colours and personnality!


Are you still with me?
Let's move on to Artgal Style then, shall we?
This week, she has a great 4th of July kit to scrap all those pics you took a couple weeks ago (or past years). The colour palette is awesome, she added a great pink and a paler blue, which makes the kit original and versatile. As I'm from France and in Canada, I used it for something else altogether! Just a cute pic of my little dude!

She's also re-releasing two older kits at Plain Digital Wrapper, her new store. Penny For Your Thoughts is money themed, for all the piggy banks, new bank account, or allowance photos. This one had a great versatile colour scheme too:

And there's a great add-on:

And finally, Fly Lady Bug, a very cute, fresh kit, for any photo:

All done!! Thanks for staying with me, now go shopping!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment