Poppylium Designs

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Woohoo!!

Hello scrapland!!

As you may know, I've recently lost some of my CT gigs. I've been applying for some, but only when I really like the kits and think I can do something decent with them (kits need to inspire me to some degree at least, otherwise, my LO are NOT pretty...).
After quite a few "no" answers, I got accepted on a new CT, woohoo.

I am now a proud CT member for Simple Girl Scraps! Her kits are bright, fun and cute and I can't wait to start scrapping with them (just waiting for all the access links...). She sells at Digiscrap Drive-In and Delicious Scraps, go check out her stuff, you're bound to find something you like!!

And here's a layout I made on the week-end for the food album I'm trying to piece together:

Happy Scrapping!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment