Poppylium Designs

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm back!!

I'm back from Jamaica and I have quite a bit to show!
But I'm going to start with the recent new releases.
Simple Girl Scraps, despite being on hiatus, has an awesome new kit in store. And she updated the store with lots of previous ones that were in other stores (she's now exclusive to ScrapDelicious).
The new kit is Happy Fall and it's awesome!!

And I love the result of my layout with it :D

She's also having a sale so you can't go wrong with a little shopping at her store:

Here's another kit that made it to the store and my layout (for all your summer photos or swimming lessons):


Let's move on to danimoy designs, who despite having a hard time with her place after floods, manage to release a beauty for the Grab A Byte at ScrapBookBytes, called Cozy Winter. Each part is only $1 and coordinates to a lot of other goodies in the store:

And my layout:

As it seems I'm going through the designers in reverse alphabetical order, here's what kind of new with Colie's Corner. The kit came out before I left and I only had time to scrap with it there. It's a beautiful, soft coloured, Halloween kit, called All Hallows Eve:

I used it to scrap my costume this past Halloween:

And finally, Artgal Style's latest kits. She just releases Bohemian, but I didn't have a chance to scrap with it... It's a very elegant kit and could easily be "Christmas-y"...

I did however have a chance to use the beautiful Meridian:

And my layout:

Phew, are you still there?
Hope you like what you saw ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment