Poppylium Designs

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lots of love!

I meant to post a Happy Valentine's Day message yesterday, but I didn't, so I hope everyone HAD a great V-Day :D

Let me show you the card I made for my son to give at school to his classmates and teachers.
I made it with the sweet kit Is This Love by Colie's Corner, so I'll show you the kit first:


Cute, right?

Now let me show you Simple Girl Scraps' awesome new kit. It's perfect for love, baking and the love of baking and it's called Love to Bake!!

I used it to scrap the photos of my son meeting Minnie Mouse at Disneyland Paris. He just loved her, stared with admiration and even kissed her nose. Too cute!!

It's only $2 right now and well worth it, and it matches the colour swatch of the month for the Creative Junction at ScrapDelicious, so you can get other kits to match it and make a mega ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment