Poppylium Designs

Saturday, February 18, 2012

New and news!

Friday had releases from Artgal Style, Simple Girl Scraps and Truman Studio, so I have lots to show ;)

Artgal Style released Me and My Jeans, a fun denim kit that can be used for so many layouts. I actually used it to scrap about my jeans :D

Truman Studio released a really fun kit called Express Yourself which I used to scrap Cédric eating baguette a couple of years ago, along with her Funky Pink Alpha:



And last but not least, Simple Girl Scraps released My Everyday Life, a great versatile kit, and offered it to her Facebook fans!! (ps: the coupon is valid until the 20th, you still have time to be a fan on her page and get the coupon):

I LOVE the alpha on this one!!
And she's the one with big news this week as she is no longer exclusive at ScrapDelicious but will also be selling her gorgeousness at With Love Studio for your shopping pleasure and convenience!!
That's it for today. Thanks for looking ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment