Poppylium Designs

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sad but good...

One of my best scrappy friends, whose kits were among the first I scrapped with, and have always been and are still among my faves, is retiring :( It's so sad to know there will be no more new kits from her... but the good news is that she's having a giant retiring sale, and EVERYTHING in her MyMemories store is only $1!!
Of course, I speak of no other than Vicki of A Work In Progress Designs by Vicki. For inspiration of what her kits look like, you can just look at my blog, as it's designed with her kit Live Laugh Love, one of my ultimate favourites (I made a mini book with it and just LOVE those colours):

It's going to be really hard to limit myself, but I'll show you 3 more of my favourite kits of hers then I urge you to browse the whole store and pick up some of these amazing bargains before they are gone FOR EVER... The store closes on the 29th of this month, only 6 days left!

And finally, let me show you the latest LO I made. I used her kit 911 Rescue, which is already retired, to scrap my son eating a granola bar, one of his favourite snacks. He eats one everyday and the way he says "barre de granola" is too cute :D

Well, that's it for today. Don't miss this final sale ;)

1 comments:

Vicki said...

Awww, so lovely of you to post this! We will still keep in touch though won't we? Hugs xxx

Post a Comment