Poppylium Designs

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm in the spotlight! (and that deserves a freebie)

With March break (and our family trip to Florida) I haven't updated this blog in a little while, and I should show you a few things, but today I'm here to give you a little something in honour of my being in the spotlight.
Theresa of Simple Girl Scraps is letting her fans know who her CT members are through a series of spotlight interviews, and today it's ME :D
You can see the interview on her blog!
She also has a featured product every week, and this week it's Life's a Beach, which I hadn't worked with before, so I made a layout for the occasion. Here are the kit and my layout:



The kit is 60% off during the week of its feature, so go grab it in one of her stores:
Scrap Delicious, Scrapping Fairytales, With Love Studio

And to celebrate my spotlight and this gorgeous kit on sale, I made you a little freebie using it!!
It's a cute cluster frame (which comes with and without shadows):

You can find it here on 4shared (preview linked as well).
I hope you enjoy the freebie and that some of you visit Theresa's blog to learn a bit more about me ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment