Poppylium Designs

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lots of news!

I'll start with Artgal Style who has a gorgeous new kit out for special occasions like proms and weddings. It's called A Formal Affair:

And here's my LO of me on New Year's Day 2012:


Truman Sutdio released 2 new awesome versatile alphas that will go with anything. They are Funky Black and Funky White:


I decided to use them with her funnest kit (IMO) called Friends For Life. I used the bundle as I wanted all those cool alphas:

And here's my layout of my little man climbing in a (clean) garbage can:

Finally, I'm trying to keep up with all the new awesome things going on with Simple Girl Scraps... I"ll try to let you know all the news!
First, she opened up a store at With Love Studio, now she's also selling at Scrapping Fairytales and some products are exclusively there, like her new kit Frogs and Kisses:

And I used it to scrap me and my SIL at Disneyworld a couple of years ago:

She's also giving away a freebie collab for the Download a Day at Scrap Delicious. It's called Simply Splendid. I haven't played with it, but it's very pretty and who doesn't like a freebie?!?!

And she's the designer giving away the Facebook Freebie on the With Love Studio page. The freebie is super cute, so if you don't already, like them and grab it ;)

I believe that's it... That's it for me anyways, phew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment