Poppylium Designs

Friday, February 21, 2014

A little LOVE!

Just a quick post about P52! Last week was valentine's day and it made sense that the prompt for P52 was "love".


I waited until V-day to take my photos and I didn't think too much about it.
I did take a photo of the beautiful flowers hubby got me, which I  love! And of the dessert we had when he took me out for lunch, and I love both our dates and food :D
But it had to be a photo of the love we give each other, of our family. I love our little family!!
And all of us are cuddly, affectionate people, so a family hug made sense.

Of course, it's always hard to get good photos of the three of us, because it requires an end-of-arm type of shot (thank goodness for hubby's loooooong arms, lol) and because Cédric rarely cooperates...
So it's a typical photo of us, but a very happy one anyways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment