Poppylium Designs

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Jen Yurko's CT WOOHOO

As the title suggest, I have been selected to join a new creative team. I recently joined Jen Yurko's CT and I love it.
She's super nice and easy going, and the team seems like a great group of people! And of course, I LOVE her designs :D
She's exclusively at ScrapTakeout and her store is full of gorgeous stuff!

So here's a look at the layouts I've created with her products so far:

With the Berry Tangerine collection , I scrapped the buffet at the Crystal Palace:


With the Happiness Begins With Me Collection (a collaboration with Hat of Bunny), I scrapped me on my birthday having a couple of treas in the Germany Pavillion of Epcot:



You already saw this one, but here's another look at us in the China Pavillion of Epcot, done with A Little East:

I used A Girl Named Bored collection (I love the name of this kit :D) to do my February desktop:

And the first one I did for her was us in Epcot again, with the gorgeous Monster Hugs Collection:


Don't you love her designs!!
I'm so happy to get to play with them :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment