Poppylium Designs

Friday, April 3, 2015

Happy Easter


It's Easter week-end, so 4 days off for everyone!
We had cute little floating snow this morning, now the sun is shining and everyone here is in a great mood. We don't have any plans for Easter, but I am looking forward to an amazing organic leg of lamb on Sunday and I might make the same yummy dessert as last year.
Wanna see said dessert? It's in the layout I made of last year's Easter:



See it in the middle? It's chocolate and hazelnuts, and it's sugar free and grain free :D
The rest of the menu included a turkey dinner with hubby's parents, chocolate pancakes for breakfast (also sugar and grain free) and a lot of hugs!
To scrap the whole thing, I used Mel Hains' new collection Feast of Easter.
It's cute, fresh and on sale until April 10th!!


I also used to make a quick Easter card for my Grand-Mother and my Great-Aunt:


I also got the chance to use a new kit by Laramie of Artgal Style this week, and funny enough, it had me scrap another photo from April 2014. The kit is called Dial 911 and is a huge bundle for any emergency photo (fire, ambulance, hospital, ...). So I used it for my little guy's allergic reaction to shrimps. It was pretty impressive! His lips were swollen, his cheeks super red and he had big red bumps under both eyes. Then he proceeded to throw up :(
Fortunately, we were able to take care of it at home and it went away pretty fast.



Look at Dial 911 Bundle, a fun kit for the not so fun moments:


That's it for now, but I think I'm going to use Dial 911 again to journal what happened to me last week (I fell on the ice...).

Have a great Easter week-end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment