Poppylium Designs

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Berries and memories


Happy Sunday morning!
This week has seen a good amount of scrapping memories, some recent and some older. But we've also had good summer weather and therefore playing in the park, taking walks and enjoying the local carnival; the arrival from France of my parents for their 4-week visit; and the start of my little dude's summer break.
In the midst of all that, I did manage to scrap 5 layouts with new releases.


First, Mel Hains Designs had a fun new summery kit called Cook Out great for summer bbq memories and more:


I used it with a template by Jen Yurko (Feeling Hexed collection) to scrap Cedric's visit with Pluto in Disneyland Paris in 2012:



And of course, Bella Gypsy Designs had lots of new releases! These ladies are so productive and talented it's scary...

First, they released Berry Happy, a fun berry themed kit, with a coordinating watermelon themed kit called Taste of Summer (which you get free right now if you buy Berry Happy):




I used them together for a memory from the same restaurant as the first layout I showed you, where Mickey came to see us (for a challenge at Mousescrappers with a great template by Melidy Designs):


And I used Berry Happy alone, with a Fuss Free template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs for a photo of my dude with a blueberry and acai moustache (he LOVES berries!):


The second pair they released was Happy Mail, a great kit about getting fun stuff in the mail (boxes, gifts and stuff), and the coordinated First Class about classing mail and trips to the post office:



I combined these as well to scrap the first time I got a Shutterfly order in the mail and got to unwrap my first photobook:


And finally, they released two kits for this week's Iron Scrapper at Scrap Orchard. Sweet Dreams and Every Morning:



I combined them as well. I had a gorgeous photo of my son the way he looks in the morning, still asleep and so peaceful before I wake him up:


And we're off for a walk and a little park visit, so I hope you enjoy the layouts and the rest of your Sunday :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment