Poppylium Designs

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

ALL DONE

My album for our March 2014 road trip to Florida is ALL DONE!!

And the funnest part for me is how easy it was, because I chose a style (sort of pocket style), I planned what I wanted to scrap and organized my pages, and then I joined Bella Gypsy's CT and as they released kits, they kept working with my pages :D
And so I was able to keep myself focused and motivated to complete the album and I had gorgeous kits to do it with! At the end, I had my eye for those last two on a couple of coordinating kits that were released a couple of weeks before I joined the team, but the designers are awesome and told me to grab them if I wanted!! And so I'm ALL DONE!
I hope the designers at Bella Gypsy didn't get too tired of seeing that type of page with almost every new release...

So here are the kits I used to finish the last two pages. They are called On The Go and Beep Beep:




And of course, you might guess that I used them for the road trip part of our trip. The 3 days going South and 3 days going back North (2800km each way!):



Aren't the themes and even colours perfect?

And of course, I also used one of their two new releases last week. Both kits were back to school themed and there is one boy bundle and one girl bundle. I used the boy one which is called Wise Guy Bundle:


And the funny part is that I didn't use it for back to school because Cedric has not been in school for a couple of years. I used it for a photo of him and Helio in the cab about to leave Florida to go back to Canada in August 2014 (so the same theme as the previous two layouts!). I also used a template by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs:


Aren't they sweet cuddling?
And now off to scrap quickly with this week's new releases...

0 comments:

Post a Comment